Alzheimers NZ Conference
Client: Alzheimers NZ
Event Type: 2.5 Day Conference with Expo and Cocktail Function
Verve’s Involvement: Biennial (on-going) from 2016
- Project and budget management
- Event & Venue Logistics, including venue plan, AV, Catering, Expo build
- Delegate Registration and customer service
- Coordinating Speakers and Programme
- Call for papers and abstract management
- Coordinating Print & Design
- Entertainment and creative
Dementia Today is the biennial conference for the Alzheimers New Zealand Foundation. This 400-delegate conference is unique, as it is one which not only attracts attendance from medical professionals, researchers, care workers and others connected to the medical treatment of Alzheimers Disease – the conference also actively supports attendance by those diagnosed with Alzheimers / Dementia and their families.
Verve not only looks after the ‘standard’ conference management items – such as managing registrations, speakers, catering, AV etc – we are also active in ensuring the event follows best practice to be as accessible as possible to delegates with Alzheimers, creating an inclusive environment that caters to their unique needs, yet still allows them to participate in the full conference programme.